Always be ready for the unplanned. A home equity line of credit allows you to tap into the equity of your home for emergencies, debt consolidation, vacations, home repairs and more.
The Benefits of a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Twenty-year line of credit terms: 10 Year draw period and 10-year repayment period.
- Line of Credit: Access to your money whenever you need it.1
- Low Variable Rate: As you access funds, the current variable HELOC rate is applied.2
- Flexible Payment Options: You can pay interest-only or 1% of the outstanding balance.
- Potential Tax Advantages: Consult your tax advisor about tax benefits.3
- Borrow up to 80% Loan to Value.
- Quick approval turnaround timeframe.
Extra Benefit - Rate Lock
- Lock your rate and enjoy peace of mind that your payment will stay the same each month, even if rates rise, or lock in additional savings if rates drop.
- Lock your rate up to three times from loan closing through the 10 year draw period.4
Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Colorado owner-occupied properties only.
1Minimum credit line and draw of $5,000.00 is required.
2All applicants subject to credit and income verification.
3Consult a qualified tax professional for specific tax advice.
4Only one rate lock in place at a time. The fixed rate you receive when you request a rate lock will be based on Partner Colorado’s lending practices in effect at the time. See a Partner Colorado representative for complete details.